What's a 0-8-4 in the Agents of SHIELD universe? We find out in this episode of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. Here's some of the topics we touch on:
* We've joined the Noodle.mx network! Check the other podcasts out at https://noodle.mx!
* Agents of SHIELD's ratings are in and over 20 million people joined us in the show!
* What are ABC and Marvel's Distinguished Competition doing to ride the Agents of SHIELD coattails?
*What do Skye, Thor's Hammer, and a weird looking box in a Peruvian temple have in common? They're all 0-8-4's.
* All the Avengers “brand names” or the major four Avengers characters were mentioned in this episode. Too much?
* How do we want to see this universe develop?
* Is this team a good idea? No one but Coulson seems to think so.
* Is SHIELD good or bad? Is the Rising Tide good or bad?
* Ben makes a prediction about what season 3 will be about.
* More on Coulson's secret.
* Today's theme: team.
* What's Skye's agenda? What's Coulson's agenda?
* And what's a hot mess this time?
* And when will we see the cellist from Portland?
* We have some awesome listeners.
* Here are those Agents of SHIELD cufflinks: http://www.frenchcuffed.com/products/marvel-s-h-i-e-l-d-alternate-cufflinks