Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s a listener feedback extravaganza, taking on the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and much, much more!
* Ben and Daniel share their convention stories from the last weekend.
* Agent Carter is eight episodes long! Source: http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/agent-carter/235771/hayley-atwell-talks-agent-carter-character-and-episodes
* Eden Sher from The Middle had a meeting with Marvel. But what was it about? Source: http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/05/21/eden-sher-meets-with-marvel
* Big Hero 6 has a trailer! Source: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/big-hero-6-exclusive-teaser-trailer-walt-disney-86509088837.html
Can we call it a discussion? Ben talks about Amazing Spider-Man 2, as much as he is allowed. Daniel talks about Amazing Spider-Man 2, if by talking you mean rant!
A metric ton of awesome listener feedback! Some of them explaining what Ben was trying to say about Amazing Spider-Man 2! Also, Ben creates controversy by doing something twice!
What did you think?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Support us on Patreon link
- Welcome to Level Seven: Follow @LevelSevenPod
- Ben Avery: Follow @whisperingloon
Agent Nate says
Ben, Ben, Ben. I paused in mu listening to this episode because I’m disappointed. You forgot my name! We didn’t just meet at Appleseed Comic-Con–we had dinner together after the first day; we saw “Godzilla” together; and then I reviewed it with you as a guest host on your other podcast! And to boot, we’re Facebook friends and both members of Fans For Christ!
What. The. Heck?!?
But I’ma forgiving Christian dude, so I’ll let it slide–as long as you give me a shout-out in a future episode! 😛 (Actually, I’ll forgive you, anyway). 😉
Ben Avery says
No, it wasn’t you! Now I feel DOUBLY bad for forgetting to mention YOU! (To be fair, I thought of you more as a Strangers and Aliens listener…since that was what we were doing.)
But there was another person who came to my table explicitly because he was a listener of WTL7/