This week's new Agents of SHIELD episode had a cute, pithy title (F.Z.Z.T.), but also tried to bring the drama and the angst! Did it succeed?
For today's episode, Ben and Daniel focused on:
* The biggest news was finding out that Agents of SHIELD was going to tie directly into THOR: THE DARK WORLD by doing a follow up episode! This is exactly the way we were hoping they'd use Agents of SHIELD in the context of the larger universe.
* Victoria Hand is the latest character to make the crossover from the comics to the screen.
* Why was this NOT a Halloween episode?
* “Dead man floating”? Why is this NOT a Graviton episode?
* The “monster of the week” isn't really a monster or a villain.
* The style of Agents of SHIELD tends to set up a problem for the first half of the episode and then twist the problem on its head for the second half.
* When did this episode turn into a Star Trek episode for Ben?
* Is Ward meant to be the butt of the joke as a character?
* Fitz and Simmons get the focus!
* But we still don't know anything about them!
* Did they trick us? Did we think Simmons might die?
* What is behind Fitz and Simmons relationship?
* Slowly they're peeling back more of the curtain to reveal what has happened to Coulson. Does tonight change any theories?
Because Agents of SHIELD took the week off last week, we didn't have as much feedback as we usually do. But the feedback we DID get? Awesome. As usual. You guys are the best!
What did you think?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Support us on Patreon link