On this episode, we take a break from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and take a look at another Joss Whedon/Clark Gregg collaboration — Much Ado About Nothing!
No news this week. Next week? A couple metric tons of it!
* Our first romantic comedy!
* William Shakespeare — comic book writer?
* The origins of this movie — Joss Whedon parties featuring cheese, drink, and Shakespeare!
* What 80's sitcom child star is in both Much Ado and The Avengers?
* The advantages of black and white
* Are you pretentious when you use the word “pretentious”?
* Ben stops Daniel from ad libbing a plot description
* Couple #1: Benedick and Beatrice — Alexis Dinisof and Amy Acker. Which one steals the show?
* Couple #2: Claudio and Hero — Fran Kranz and Jillian Morgese. Which one is the break out star?
* Couple #3: Don John and Don Pedro — Sean Maher and Reed Diamond. Brothers!
* Agent Coulson! How does Clark Gregg do? Does he give a “level seven” performance?
* Couple #4: Dogberry and Verges — Nathan Fillion and Tom Lenk. How does Mr. Fillion rank in this cast?
* So, is this a movie we recommend?
Next week, lots of listener feedback — and there can be more if you send it!
What did you think?
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Support us on Patreon link