* This episode was brought to you by the generous support of Agent Lisa!
* The votes have been cast! X-Men: First Class will be our next feature commentary! We will be recording it this summer and making it available as a special bonus episode, like our Howard the Duck commentary! More as it happens!
* We have a contest! Next week, we are giving away some fun gifts, and all you have to do is watch our Facebook page for some pictures that Daniel and Ben will be posting. Like those pictures, and you will be entered into the drawing! Leave a caption for the pictures in the comments, and you will be given another entry! We will be posting SEVEN pictures, so that's FOURTEEN potential entries!
If you're not on Facebook, don't worry. You can e-mail us your caption and we will post it in the comments and you are entered into the contest! E-mail it to us here.
Our first photo to be captioned can be found here: Wednesday's photo
Our Facebook page is here: Welcome to Level Seven on Facebook
* This episode had three different through-lines:
1. The Ward/Garrett flashbacks, which give us a lot of insight into their relationship and both of their backgrounds.
2. The evil bus, which gives us interesting developments about Deathlok, Raina, Quinn, and what Garrett is up to now.
3. Coulson's posse, who are trying to stop the murderers and get back Coulson's plane!
* The three story elements all come to a head at the end, setting up a massive cliffhanger!
As always, AWESOME feedback from the listeners!
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@WelcometoLevelSeven.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link