Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Moving forward into the late 60s and early 70s, we get a full nine months of pregnancy in less than a day (and less than 30 minutes)!
And we get some glimpses at what's going on. Enough so that Ben makes some bold (probably WRONG but bold nonetheless) declarations.
Post credit, we talk about Geraldine and who that character might be, based on spoilers that had been revealed in the announcements of the show.
What did you think?
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Support us on Patreon link
- Welcome to Level Seven: Follow @LevelSevenPod
- Ben Avery: Follow @whisperingloon
FYI it was only the first episode that was filmed in front of a studio audience
Wasn’t it episode 2 that had some outdoor scenes? Those would have been difficult to do