Moving forward into the late 60s and early 70s, we get a full nine months of pregnancy in less than a day (and less than 30 minutes)!
And we get some glimpses at what's going on. Enough so that Ben makes some bold (probably WRONG but bold nonetheless) declarations.
Post credit, we talk about Geraldine and who that character might be, based on spoilers that had been revealed in the announcements of the show.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@WelcometoLevelSeven.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link