Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, Ben and Daniel discuss Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 1, episode 16.5, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”! How does it stand against the rest of the Marvel movies? Is it a successful sequel?
And how does it change things for our favorite agents?
Explore The Winter Soldier with us!
Reviews of comics that Daniel mentioned:
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Secret Warriors: Nick Fury Agent of Nothing
What did you think?
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (775) 5-LEVEL-7 (775-553-8357)
- Comment on the shownotes
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Support us on Patreon link
- Welcome to Level Seven: Follow @LevelSevenPod
- Ben Avery: Follow @whisperingloon
I have a doubt: in the first episode Coulson says the Avengers don’t know he’s alive because they’re not level 7… but in “Captain America- The Winter Soldier” we’ve seen Steve Rogers is level 8 (when he’s in the lift with Nick Fury)…. so, did I miss something???!?!?
Ben Avery says
Good question. It’s obvious that Cap has been actively working for SHIELD since the events of Avengers — possibly during episode one, he hadn’t risen that high in the ranks yet?